Commercial Catering Equipment – electrical catering equipment Engineer sought by Hatherley Commercial Services Limited to cover Nottingham, Lincolnshire and the East Midlands
We are a Newark based commercial catering equipment company supplying the catering and hospitality industry as well as carrying out service, maintenance and repair on all types of commercial catering equipment. Due to continued success they are now looking to recruit a Refrigeration engineer to cover the East Midlands area.
- As an Engineer you will be carrying out maintenance, repair, fault finding and installation of electrical catering equipment e.g. restaurant and bar equipment. Experience an advantage with Dishwashers, warewashers, glass washers, cooking equipment, combi ovens.
- You will be field based covering Nottingham and the East Midlands
- You will be working 45 hours per week Monday to Friday
- 8am to 5pm week days,
- The successful candidate will also be expected to be on call for occasional evening and weekend call outs
- Overtime hours available
- The successful candidate MUST have similar engineering experience within the Commercial Catering Equipment industry
- Will be required to plan work to ensure that as many customers are visited at suitable times as possible by communicating with customers and their staff.
- Will be required to complete documentation on service software.
- Work safely as assessing risks and taking all necessary actions to minimize them
- You MUST also have a full UK driving licence
- You will be ideally living in the East Midlands
- UP TO £32,000 Basic Salary (Subject to experience) – £10 – £14 per hour
- Overtime available
- 20 days annual holiday + statutory days
- Mobile phone
- Van with Fuel Card
- PPE & Tools
Categorised in: News